Friday, September 10, 2010

Bruschetta

For my first recipe I created a delicious Bruchetta for a family party. It turned out great. Here is how I did it.

I diced the tomatoes into small pieces. And then I combined the herbs and other ingredients to let the flavors mix together.
Next came slicing the baguette into serving sizes


I added olive oil to the tops of the sliced baguettes and broiled them in the oven

After I took the toasted bread out of the oven I topped it with the tomato mixture

And here is my finished Bruschetta!  It was really good, and I don't even like tomatoes!

Here are the ingredients used:
Crusty Italian or French Bread
1 garlic clove
3 T extra virgin olive oil
4 ripe medium tomatoes
1/3 c chopped fresh basil
Salt and Pepper









2 comments:

  1. Hi Trey! I found you over at your moms blog & had to come peak. LOL Your food looks DELICIOUS.. keep at it! :)

    Terrie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! love the look of your blog too

    Kim C.

    ReplyDelete